The College is inaugurated to:
- » Enlighten, train and raise learners to be dedicated, highly qualified experts in the application of science and technology for economic development.
- » Engage best practices in the discovery, and application of science & engineering principles in the integration and transformation of scientific and technological knowledge.
- » Teach students practical-based knowledge application in science and technology research through SIWES, SWEP and series of laboratory sessions.
- » Promote a life of learning and stewardship towards improving humanity, nature and natural resources.
- » Maximize students’ potential to think critically and communicate rightly in any chosen endeavour.
- » Serve as a professional and an education resource centre through consultancy and service-based community programs.
- » Become a contributor of cutting-edge science and technological findings that will make history through collaborations, scholarship and professionalism.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.